Global Montreal | Most Canadians support online surveillance bill: poll


TORONTO – While Ottawa has faced a fierce backlash over a new online surveillance bill, a new poll suggests that a majority of Canadians are in favor the contentious proposal.

Fifty-six per cent of Canadians say they support Bill C-30 as it stands, and a minority – 21 per cent – oppose the measures introduced by Public Safety Minister Vic Toews, results of an exclusive poll for Global News and Postmedia News revealed Tuesday.
Turns out, almost half of Canadians – 49 per cent – agree that those who oppose Bill C-30 as it currently stands are actually enabling child pornographers while the other – 51 per cent – disagree with the notorious statement.

 Unbelievable freaking you see what the writer at the Global News and Postmedia News did here? they want you a reader let it be either from Canada or wherever your reading from.

They as in the Corporate Media Pundits want you to believe  that roughly 49 or 56 Canadians actually support the police state powers bill C-30? and those who oppose the bill are standing and supporting child pornographers? wow you have to be freaking joking me!!! yeah the same polls that claimed and wanted Harper re elected as our Dear Leader right  Carmen Chai?

Yet The Same polls had shown Harper with a approval rating at a low of 40%  and yet somehow the Dear Leader Harper was re elected which i wasn't so surprised by that at all.

And get this line  fellow readers
- Seventy-five per cent of respondents said that they support legislation that helps police gather information on suspected criminals.
Between Feb. 24 and Feb. 27, 1,018 Canadian adults were interviewed online.

An internet based poll possibly staged by the Conservative in a last desperate  try to swing public opinion to support there police state bill.

What Carmen Chai doesn't know CBC had a online poll on there site overwhelming 78 to 76% Canadians are largely opposed to the Bill C-30 Act. 

This is yet one more example of how the Government is using Medias influence on the people.


Post a Comment